Our complete, professional audits help you identify any problem areas to get all your practices and procedures up to speed with the latest legal requirements, including:
- Employee Handbook
- Legally Required Posters
- HR Policies and Procedures (hiring, training, termination, etc.)
- Job Description Format (one of both an exempt and a non-exempt position)
- Review Employee Files (ensuring confidentiality is maintained according to state and federal laws).
- Employment Application Form
- Benefits plan descriptions (enrollment forms, Cal-Cobra process)
- Compensation review to ensure internal equity and competitive advantage.
- Reference Checking Form
- Personnel Action Form (a form that is used to provide to the appropriate departments’ information such as new hires, changes in pay rate, position, information, separations, leaves of absence, etc.)
- New Hire Documents
- Employment Contract / Employment Agreement
- New Employee Orientation Process and Checklist
- Time Cards (Signatures)
- Annual Performance Review Form
- Release from Healthcare Provider to Return to Work (with or without modifications)
- New Workers’ Compensation Forms, Poster, Process
- OSHA Log
- Counseling / Performance Management Process/ Discipline Notice
- Resignation Form
- Exit Interview Process and Form
- Injury Illness Prevention Log (IIPP)
- Sick leave policy effective 7/1/15
- Creating bonus and commission plans
We make sure your HR practices and procedures meet all the requirements of these laws and more:
- Federal, state, and local discrimination laws, including California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- California Family Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Rehabilitation Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Pay Act
- California WARN Act
- COBRA & Cal-COBRA
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- State Disability Claims Administration
Is your payroll and withholdings in compliance?
We believe that your handbook may be one of the most important tools you have in educating employees about critical company policies and ensuring 100% legal compliance in your business operations. From a simple review of a current handbook to a complete overhaul or ground zero creation, we offer fast, affordable, and efficient handbook services.
For more information, to get a price quote, or to get us started on your handbook send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.