Our complete, professional audits help you identify any problem areas to get all your practices and procedures up to speed with the latest legal requirements, including:
- Employee Handbook
- Legally Required Posters
- HR Policies and Procedures (hiring, training, termination, etc.)
- Job Description Format (one of both an exempt and a non-exempt position)
- Review Employee Files (ensuring confidentiality is maintained according to state and federal laws).
- Employment Application Form
- Benefits plan descriptions (enrollment forms, Cal-Cobra process)
- Compensation review to ensure internal equity and competitive advantage.
- Reference Checking Form
- Personnel Action Form (a form that is used to provide to the appropriate departments’ information such as new hires, changes in pay rate, position, information, separations, leaves of absence, etc.)
- New Hire Documents
- Employment Contract / Employment Agreement
- New Employee Orientation Process and Checklist
- Time Cards (Signatures)
- Annual Performance Review Form
- Release from Healthcare Provider to Return to Work (with or without modifications)
- New Workers’ Compensation Forms, Poster, Process
- OSHA Log
- Counseling / Performance Management Process/ Discipline Notice
- Resignation Form
- Exit Interview Process and Form
- Injury Illness Prevention Log (IIPP)
- Sick leave policy effective 7/1/15
- Creating bonus and commission plans
We make sure your HR practices and procedures meet all the requirements of these laws and more:
- Federal, state, and local discrimination laws, including California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- California Family Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Rehabilitation Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Pay Act
- California WARN Act
- COBRA & Cal-COBRA
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- State Disability Claims Administration
Is your payroll and withholdings in compliance?
Check out Federal/California Wage & Tax Facts!
We believe that your handbook may be one of the most important tools you have in educating employees about critical company policies and ensuring 100% legal compliance in your business operations. From a simple review of a current handbook to a complete overhaul or ground zero creation, we offer fast, affordable, and efficient handbook services.
For more information, to get a price quote, or to get us started on your handbook send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.