SDHRC Training Service Showcase
Engaging a Diverse Workforce
SDHRC offers a wide range of training services, each one is unique and based on the culture and the goals of the organization. Therefore, we go out of our way to become familiar with your employee population and adapt our training to compliment their education, experience level, attitudes and learning style.
Our “Engaging a Diverse Workforce” training focuses on the crucial topic of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. In this training team members will:
- Learn a framework for embracing differences in the workplace to facilitate an environment where every employee feels seen, heard and respected
- Compassionately navigate difficult conversations in the workplace surrounding gender, race, religion, sexual orientation and culture
- Learn how to be aware of biases and decision making that results in misunderstanding and chaos and replace with empathetic problem-solving strategies
- Help foster a high functioning, respectful work culture where people feel empowered, and innovation and creativity can thrive
- Facilitate connection and inclusion by building upon the existing strengths of a team
Additional Training + Development Services
Visit our Training + Development page to learn more about our training services and the topics that we cover. Our interactive workshops and development programs can help your managers and team members tap into their own skills and give them the tools they need so they can become a stronger team.
About the Author
Rachel Hart, “Dream-Maker”
Rachel is an HR Consultant who has been with SDHRC for over 1 year and has over 21 years of experience in HR, specializing in Training/Development, Coaching, and Employee Relations. Aside from her passion for all things HR, Rachel also loves musical theater, macadamia nut caramel clusters, and spending time with her husband and two sons.