SDHRC Training Spotlight
Harassment Prevention Training
By January 1, 2021 employers must provide 2 hours of preventing harassment and discrimination training to their supervisors and 1 hour of this training to their non-supervisory employees. Once this initial training is conducted, the training must be provided every 2 years.
In addition to these requirements, beginning January 1, 2021, new employees and supervisors must receive training within 6 months of hire or promotion. Temporary or seasonal employees who are hired to work less than 6 months must receive the training within 30 calendar days or 100 hours worked, whichever happens sooner.
Complying with California’s Harassment Training law is easier now more than ever thanks to our online, onsite, or live Zoom training options. Our training incorporates all of the required topics and more, including harassment and discrimination based on gender identity and expression, and what constitutes abusive conduct in the workplace. You can rest assured knowing that when you go through SDHRC, our trainers all meet the requirement as defined by the State of California for delivering effective harassment training.
Not only do we meet these strict requirements, but we make your onsite or live Zoom training a fun, engaging, and team bonding experience. We can also customize these training sessions to expand on any of the topics you feel should be emphasized based on the needs of your organization.
Online Harassment Prevention Training:
- Virtual training is flexible and allows team members to complete the training when their schedule allows
- 1-hour training for employees, 2-hour training for supervisors
- Clear, tangible examples and scenarios
- Compliance Tracking Tool allows for running reports, check completion status, download pdf certificates, and more
- Download our Online Harassment Prevention Training brochure to learn more
Onsite or Live Zoom Harassment Prevention Training:
- Max of 25 team members per class allows for a perfect environment for asking questions and synergy
- Unique training customized to the unique needs of your business
- 1 hour for all employees and an additional hour for management
- SDHRC provides all documents such as sign-in sheets, copies of training materials, a record of questions asked and responses given, certificates, and more
- Download our Onsite Harassment Prevention Training brochure to learn more
Training is a key component of any successful business. At SDHRC, we offer a wide range of different training classes that encourage a welcoming and efficient work environment. Our trainings are informative, fun, and welcome open collaboration.
Learn more about our other training class topics.
About the Author
Baylee Olsen, “Delightful Designer”
Baylee Olsen is a talented designer who has been with SDHRC for 1 year. A recent graduate from UCSD in Visual Arts Speculative Design, Baylee is instrumental in the design and branding of SDHRC’s most favored campaigns, service offering brochures, and webpages.