As part of San Diego’s accelerated reopening plan, many businesses are allowed to reopen today, Friday, June 12th, as long as they meet the county’s reopening guidelines.
Which Businesses Have the Green Light to Open Friday?
- Bars and Wineries
- Swimming Pools (Including Condominium and Community Pools)
- Hotels and Other Rental Properties for Tourism and Individual Travel
- Card Rooms, Racetracks and Satellite Wagering Facilities
- Family Entertainment (Bowling Alleys, Batting Cages)
- Zoos, Galleries, Museums and Aquariums
- Film/TV Production
- Professional Sports (Without Spectators)
- Indoor Movie Theaters (Must Limit the Number of Attendees in Each Theater to 25% of Theater Capacity or a Maximum of 100 Guests, Whichever Number Is Lower)
What Businesses Were Allowed to Open on Monday?
Monday marked the reopening date for outdoor recreation including:
- Day Camps
- RV Parks
SDHRC has created a wide range of helpful documents and templates to assist with the reopening of businesses that include our Safe Reopening Plan for Employees and our Customizable COVID Notice.
To learn more about resources we can provide that are tailored to your specific business and ways we can ease your reopening process, contact us for a free 15-minute consultation or enroll in our COVID eShield Hotline services.