As part of San Diego’s accelerated reopening plan, expanded personal care services are able to open as soon as, Friday, June 19th, as long as they meet the county’s reopening guidelines.
What Will Be Allowed to Reopen Friday, June 19?
- Nail Salons
- Facial Salons
- Body Art (including tattoo parlors and piercing)
- Massage Therapy (in non-healthcare settings)
What Was the Latest Approved to Reopen?
- Gyms and Fitness Facilities
- Community Pools (including those in condominiums)
- Restaurants, Bars and Wineries
- Hotels (for tourism and individual travel)
- Cardrooms, Satellite Wagering and Racetracks
- Family Entertainment (including bowling alleys and arcades)
- Movie Theaters (uses family entertainment guidance)
- Museums, Galleries, Zoos and Aquariums
- Day Camps
- Campgrounds, RV Parks, Outdoor Recreation (includes for-hire fishing and small charter operations)
- Music, Film and TV Production
- Professional Sports Without In-Person Spectators
What Is Still Going to Remain Closed Until Further Notice?
- Indoor Playgrounds (including ball pits and laser tag)
- Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Live Audience Sports
- Colleges and Universities
SDHRC has created a wide range of helpful documents and templates to assist with the reopening of businesses that include our Safe Reopening Plan for Employees and our Customizable COVID Notice.
To learn more about resources we can provide that are tailored to your specific business and ways we can ease your reopening process, contact us for a free 15-minute consultation or enroll in our COVID eShield Hotline Services.